Superior body worn video camera recording quality with multiple video resolutions up to 1920x1080P @30 fps courtesy of the latest 16MP CMOS sensor.
- 32GB storage and 2400mAh battery for up to 8-hour continuous recording.
- 2.0 Inch LCD high-resolution colour display for immediate playback.
- 2 x IR Lights for night recording up to 10m.
- Completely secure, password protected recording and playback system.
- Tamperproof digital signature - user ID, time & date stamp embedded images and video.
- High-quality audio from built in microphone.
- Quick and fast one button recording, with smart 30-second pre-event recording cache.
- Market-leading, robust, water resistant IP67 shell with 2m drop resistance.
- Comes with 360-degree universal clip, USB cable, wall charger and car charger.
Live Video & Audio Streaming
The remote stream hub integrates seamlessly with body worn video cameras to stream the point of view of personnel in the field to any remote location. Remote operators can view up to 100 live streams through our dedicated software suite.
The hub provides stable video streaming at the highest available quality with extremely low latency even in low network bandwidth situations.
Small form and low power consumption, a single charge provides over 5 hours of streamed data. Control and monitor from any location globally using the dedicated software suite, via laptops, tablets and smart phones.
Amba Defence offers a range of evidence management and lone worker systems including personal protection equipment, GPS tracking and rugged-smartphones with monitoring apps.
This technology, as well as live video streams, can all be managed and monitored through our 24/7/365 Control Room.