Like all businesses, Amba is concerned about the recent Covid-19 outbreak. We are continuing to follow government advice closely and are primarily focused on ensuring the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers.
Amba Defence is open for business. We have not furloughed any staff, nor do we have plans to do so.
We have prepared the below information to help answer any questions you may have around our ability to continue with the provision of services:
We’re protecting our people
- All of our people are following the government's advice to work from home where possible and we are encouraging our people to use virtual conferencing solutions to meet with clients and each other.
- We have excellent remote working technology in place and only use remote working software that meets our exacting standards for information security (in accordance with our ISO 27001 Information Security Management System)
- We are ready to follow any further guidance from Public Health England to protect the health and safety of our people.
We’re ensuring continuity for our clients
- Our IT systems are designed to suit a remote workforce. We use cloud technology systems to ensure our people can access documents from anywhere and share them with each other and our clients and suppliers.
- We already use video conferencing and instant messaging technology to work effectively together across multiple locations.
- We have policies in place which cover the appropriate way to work securely when out of the office to ensure confidentiality and the protection of data.
We’re prepared as a business
- We’re ensuring the continuity of our supply chain.
- We’re monitoring and acting on the advice of the Government and World Health Organisation, and reviewing our policies regularly.
- We are undertaking full impact assessments across our business to identify potential risks and prepare for the continuation of services under a worse case scenario.
Our teams are still available to support you in any way we can and are committed to providing the best possible service, within the constraints we all face.
Contact us on email@example.com or call on +44 (0)1451 480 580.