Service Engineer required.
Amba Defence Global is a leading security and defence consultancy based in the heart of the Cotswolds and due to ongoing success and growth we are now seeking a Service Engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal Service Engineer will be based in and around the Coventry area.
Set in the picturesque Farncombe Estate in Broadway, Amba Defence Global works with a wide range of clients including governments, commercial companies and high net-worth individuals in order to implement strategies that protect assets and reduce operational risks.
Service Engineer Position Overview
The ideal Service Engineer will work in a multi disciplined role and be responsible for carrying out a range of pre planned and reactive maintenance of intruder alarm, fire alarm & IP CCTV systems at various client sites.
The successful Service Engineer will ideally have experience gained from a similar previous position and will also be responsible for carrying out new system installations as required.
It is also expected that as part of the role the Service Engineer will directly liaise with clients in order to resolve queries quickly and effectively in person and over the phone.
This position would suit an experienced candidate who is seeking an opportunity to work for a growing company in a static based engineering position.
Service Engineer Requirements
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Strong knowledge of IP CCTV, Intruder alarms and Access Controls
- Experience of servicing and commissioning security systems
- Computer literate and ability to pick up new systems
- Full UK Driving licence
- Electrical qualifications, such as an NVQ level 2 or above in electrical installation, or 17th edition wiring regulations highly advantageous
- Must also be willing to undergo a full security and credit check, due to the nature of the role
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant upon experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Phone/ PDA
If you would like to apply for the above position then please email Nic Cope - Nic.email@example.com in the first instance.