Control Centre Operator required.
Amba Defence Global is a leading security and defence consultancy based in the heart of the Cotswolds and due to ongoing success and growth we are now seeking additional Control Centre Operators to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be based in and around the Broadway area.
Set in the picturesque Farncombe Estate in Broadway, Amba Defence Global works with a wide range of clients including governments, commercial companies and high net-worth individuals in order to implement strategies that protect assets and reduce operational risks.
Control Centre Operator Position Overview
The ideal candidate will work within our Alarm Receiving Centre and will be responsible for providing a real time monitoring services for our client base. As a a Control Centre Operator you will be required to monitor various security systems and respond to all incoming alerts in a proactive manner.
The successful Control Centre Operator will also follow strict protocols in order to maintain the security of client sites and will accurately record incidents and events using specific software.
As a 24 hour, 365 days a year operation you will be required to work both day and night shifts in a rotating shift pattern in order ensure the smooth running of the control room.
Control Centre Operator Requirements
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients & External Engineers
- Computer literate and ability to pick up new computer systems
- Willing to work a mixture of day and night shifts with a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Full UK Driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position would be beneficial
- Ability to think and respond proactively to incoming alerts
- Based in a commutable distance of Broadway
Control Centre Operator Position Remuneration
- Salary Circa £18,000 (Dependent upon experience)
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Training provided