Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager required.
Amba Defence Global is a leading security and defence consultancy based in the heart of the Cotswolds. Due to our continued growth we are now seeking a Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be based in and around the Broadway area.
Set in the picturesque Farncombe Estate in Broadway, Amba Defence Global works with a wide range of clients including governments, commercial companies and high net-worth individuals in order to implement strategies that protect assets and reduce operational risks.
The ideal candidate will work closely alongside the Finance Director and be responsible for a range of finance and accounting duties including the production of month end P&L and balance sheet reports. You will be required to chase outstanding invoices, reconcile accounts and manage weekly payment runs for supplier invoices.
The successful Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience gained from a previous finance role along with experience of Xero accounting software and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
This is a part time position with flexibility around the needs of the successful candidate.
Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager Position Overview
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Submit HMRC / VAT returns, PAYE etc.
- Manage weekly payment runs for supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly reports
- In-house spreadsheet management
- Answering telephone calls and resolving queries
Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum 2 years' accounts / credit control experience
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software
- Good working knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Based locally to Broadway
- Part-time position - flexible hours.
- AAT or equivalent qualification would be a distinct advantage
Finance Administrator / Assistant Finance Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £20,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension