Foxhill Manor, which is one of the three hotels at Farncombe, has recently been named Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2015.
Farncombe’s transformation from a private residence to luxury hospitality estate presented Amba with some unique security challenges. The project included:
- High-spec IP CCTV system - optimally located cameras mean fewer are required.
- Multiple intruder alarms & panic buttons - secures restricted areas and storage for high-value stock.
- The security and fire systems are monitored by an onsite control hub for an immediate local response.
- Amba’s 24/7 Control Room conducts out-of-hours virtual site tours and ensures the necessary action is completed for any given scenario.
- Preventative maintenance carried out during weekly engineer visits identifies system issues before they become critical, meaning the complete system functions more effectively.
- Engineers proactively address any system issues identified by Amba’s control room operatives.
- A modern, easy-to-use system with fully-trained operatives increases workforce efficiency across the security team.
The result is discrete protection for staff and guests while public safety, legal and insurance obligations are exceeded. The Estate Management team has complete peace-of-mind and is free to focus on the satisfaction of their guests.
Andrew Grahame, CEO at Farncombe Estate, commented:
"Amba’s integrated approach to hospitality security covers everything from consultancy, project delivery, a 24/7 monitoring service and even the development of plans for looking after VIP guests. This approach results in effective but discrete protection for visitors and allows staff to focus completely on looking after our guests."