Amba's highly trained, qualified and professionally vetted staff are on hand to respond to intruder alarms 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Amba’s ARC is a self-contained high-security environment, protected by steel lined walls, back-up power supply, airlock doors and full CCTV coverage. We have invested heavily in creating a state-of-the-art facility supported by the most efficient, market-leading software infrastructure.
Our operatives deal with thousands of alarm responses and customer calls each week and are adept at differentiating between real and false activations. They ensure the necessary action is completed for any given scenario, whether this is contacting the keyholder or initiating a police response.
Intruder Alarm Monitoring Services
Remote intruder alarm monitoring is the key to a rapid and appropriate response to a security situation. Benefits of our intruder alarm monitoring services include:
- Proactive approach to minimises false alarms and system faults meaning lower costs
- Added peace of mind for keyholders, property owners and businesses, especially when premises are vacant
- Rapid response times minimise the chances of loss or damage
- Verified alarm activations result in an appropriate response only when required
- Helps meet commercial insurance requirements
- Facilitates enhanced management control of staff activities in commercial environments
Remote CCTV Surveillance
Remote video monitoring is proven to be highly cost-effective when compared to traditional security measures and is a fraction of the cost of manned guarding.
We can plan and implement effective remote CCTV monitoring solutions from project inception, including high quality, high-resolution cameras, camera management software and integration of complementary technologies such as discreet motion detectors and sensors.
In most cases existing CCTV camera networks can be used. Our monitoring services can easily and inexpensively scale as your need grows.