Amba Defence installs a range of CCTV security products from covert security camera systems to large-scale digital surveillance systems, video motion detection and long range thermal imaging surveillance equipment.
In-line with our commitment to provide first class security solutions to private and public sector bodies, we advise our clients on the most effective cameras, lighting and control equipment to protect their assets from attack, theft and vandalism.
CCTV Audit & Strategy
Amba are experts in all aspects of electronic and physical security and can, therefore, offer a complete solution. We provide comprehensive security audits and feasibility studies to inform CCTV strategy:
- Review any existing equipment, providing a thorough analysis of all camera positions, recording quality and resilience systems
- Analysis of site topography through a comprehensive site survey
- An Operational Requirement (OR) statement agreed by all project stakeholders
- CAD generated network and system designs
- Integration options with intruder alarm, fire safety and access control security systems
- Provide insight into project risks, legislative or planning constraints that may impact on implementation
Monitored CCTV Systems
We operate a state-of-the-art receiving centre and utilise smart communication technologies to deliver real-time security video surveillance services to our clients - while helping to reduce their security operational costs.
Our highly trained operators remotely view sites to conduct surveillance tours at scheduled intervals and in response to any alarms. In the event of an intrusion, we can view live images whilst broadcasting audio messages to deter intruders.
CCTV Maintenance and Support
We provide highly integrated solutions for the day-to-day control of secure sites, while our engineering and maintenance support teams based across the country ensure operational disruption is minimal and security never compromised.