Security Auditing for New Projects and Existing Businesses
We often work alongside architects and civil engineers to ensure new projects are designed and built in accordance with security industry best practices from the outset, including the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) work stages.
Depending on the client situation, recommendations for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your company’s security programme may include:
- Internal & external threat assessments
- Impact analysis
- Business continuity and resilience plans
- Access control infrastructure and procedures
- Data security, IT and communications systems
- Emergency procedures and simulations
- Recruiting and training procedures / Staff competency levels
- Ongoing review, periodic system tests
- Documentation / Paper trails
- Employee screening
Solutions for Total Security
While our consultancy service can function as a standalone project, we hope to establish ongoing relationships with our clients. Our Projects business focuses on the engineering and installation of security systems while our 24/7 Security Control Room monitors, tracks and protects assets across the world.
Examples of recent security audit consultancy projects include:
- A comprehensive audit, strategy and implementation for the personal security of a Russian national based in London.
- On site security, access control and video monitoring plan for a UK data centre.
- Review of infrastructure and procedures across multiple sites for a national utility provider.
- Solar farm security for large country estate from project inception to completion.
- Audit of procedures and policy implementation for an online retailer into its storage, warehousing and logistics operations.