School security must be compliant with basic security guidelines outlined by OFSTED ensuring pupils are safe on the school site and protected from unwanted intruders.
After hours, the school also needs to be fully secure to deter vandalism, theft and even arson.
We help school leaders gain control of security and emergency preparedness with multiple strategies.
- Physical evaluation of all buildings and school grounds
- We talk to administrators and teachers to understand their safety concerns
- School-community collaboration on issues of school safety
- Staff vigilance and emergency response training
- Critical analysis of emergency plans and administrative procedures related to security
Every school is unique and must develop a strategy tailored to its individual circumstances. The security measures we recommend will reflect the character of your school as well as the demands of good security for its staff and pupils. Our advice is founded on hands-on experience in schools and extensive technical expertise. We focus on cost-effective solutions to improve safety, with many techniques costing little or nothing to implement.